Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Diet Approved Foods

I helped my mom make these cinnamon cashews.  
Ingredients:
  • Cinnamon
  • Coconut Oil
  • Nutmeg
  • cashews (you can use any kind of nut)
Directions:
  1. Melt coconut oil, and put your coconut oil on top of the nuts
  2. Put on the pan, and then sprinkle cinnamon, and nutmeg
  3. Bake on 350 for 10-15 minutes (if they are already cooked bake for 5-7 minutes)
I don't really like nuts like that but my mom does, so enjoy you nut lovers!!

This was at the dinner table today! Cabbage Wheels!!
My mom just sprinkles Garlic, and pepper on this. Then she cooks if for 35- 40 minutes on 350.


Then these coconut chips! You just sprinkle sea salt on
them, and cook them in the oven for 10 minutes on 300.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...