Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Been awhile...since I have blogged!

I had a really tough weekend with my girl scout troop, we went on a hiking trip and I have not been able to do anything on my two blogs. Anyways I thought it would be good to catch up...
I have a few things planned
1) Making pumpkin pancakes
2) Biscuit Doughnuts~ will be explained
3) Jello Squares~With a twist!
Marked out Means I'm finished with them!!!

So this is what I have planned for the next weekend or so, I have to really see how I am going to work this stuff out! I just need to catch up on what I am doing. So I will see you in the next video/next few pictures featuring in the next blog! See ya soon!!!!!


B.T.W: I have Updated my blog a lot though I have a button, I have made it look better, and everything inbetween! Check it all out HERE @ CooksOven.blogspot.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...