Sunday, May 12, 2013

Starbucks Caramel Steamer


I got this recipe from The Life Should Be Delicious Blog and I think that it is amazing so I am going to share the recipe!! Don't forget to follow her blog because I am the 100th member now!!!!!

Combine:
  •  8 ounces milk (1 Cup)
  • 3-4 tablespoons caramel sauce (I used caramel ice-cream topping). Bring to a boil on stove top, being careful not to scorch.) Add 2 T. of vanilla syrup to the mixture and remove from heat. This will make a 16 oz. glass. Top with whip cream and drizzle with extra caramel sauce if desired.


Vanilla Syrup:
Make your own vanilla syrup by combining:
  •  2 cups water 
  • 1 1/2 cups sugar in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. 
Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, then add 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract. Remove from heat and cool. Store in a covered container.
 This is me making the Vanilla Syrup!!! It is pretty hot
 now so I am going to let it cool!
This is my brother's steamer (far left), my steamer (middle), and my sister's steamer(far right)!!
We have or own little Starbucks cups and everything!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...