Saturday, April 20, 2013

Biscuit Doughnuts

SURPRISE!!!!! I made doughnuts, and I am going to share it with you guys!! I know I didn't say I was going to do this but it came out of the blue so Yeahhhh!!!

Ingredients

  • Biscuits in the Can
  • Cinnamon
  • Powdered Sugar
  • Oil
Directions:
Cut the holes in the doughnuts from the oil can. Wait for your oil to heat. To know when your oil is ready, just check to make sure it is "loose".
Prepare the powdered mixture! I didn't really measure I just mixed some cinnamon and powdered sugar until it was a light brown (I'm sorry for no exact measurements)

Insert the doughnuts!!! Fry for 45 seconds to 1 minute on each side, or until you see brown in the hole, or brown on each side!
Let them dry!
 Powder the doughnuts!!

Ready To Eat!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...