Thursday, March 28, 2013

Healthy Ice-Cream

So I made some healthy ice-cream using a banana, coconut milk, and strawberries!! Since my family and I are going to be eating healthier, we thought that this was a good way to add in a "sweet treat" with are healthy diet!
Ingredients
-1/2 Coconut Milk (can be bought from Harris Teeter, or Trader Joe's)
-Any kind of fruit (in this case I used strawberries). 1/2 cup of whatever your fruit is (or more depends on how much of the ice-cream you are making
-1 Banana 
Directions
1) Break up or cup up your banana 
2) Add in your milk
3) Add your fruit in
4) Blend to perfection, just blend as if you were making a smoothie
5) Freeze in the freezer for about 30 minutes, or 15 (this really depends on how loose you blended it)
6) Enjoy  
Below are just some pictures of what my process looked like as I was making the Ice-cream!!!





     
These are some potato chips that I found at Trader Joe's.
I think that they are really good, so try them out!!!  

1 comment :

  1. I bet that coconut milk makes it really nice and creamy, I have to try it with it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...